Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

An Awesome Ending For An Awesome Season.

Any of you watch the comedy series How I Met Your Mother before? Well you should. Because it's such an awesome series. It teaches you that first love is not always the perfect one. It teaches you how an ex-girl/boyfriend of you can become one of your best friends. It teaches you that the ambition that you cherish most must sometime be abandon to get a greater achievement. It's like watching a full life lesson series but with comedy. What's better then that?

And gotta love the characters. Every single one of you and I mean EVERY SINGLE one of you will watch the characters and say "Hey, this guy is just like me." I guaran-fuckin-tee it. For me it's half Ted and half Marshall. Mostly Ted. There are 5 people in this gang. First one is the geek Ted Mosby, second one is the almost tomboy Robin Schebartsky, third one is the momma's boy Marshal Eriksen fourth one is Marshall's wife the gangsta bitch Lily Aldrin. And lastly, the awesome ladies man Barney Stinson. They hangout at the bar called McLaren that located just below of Ted's apartment.

I just saw the last episode of the sixth season of the series. And I cried, yes I cried. It's just when you watch the series since the first episode of the first season, it's like you actually really know them. It's like they really exist in your life. It's like if you can, you really want to be best friends with them. I mean who doesn't? Everyday you go to your favourite bar, sit at the same booth, drinking and talk about your day. How awesome is that? In the last episode of  this season all of them took a really big step in life. You MUST watch this awesome-riffic series. I dare to say that this is far more better then Scrub.

For you guys that want more information about the series go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_I_Met_Your_Mother#Main_characters

And for you guys who want to watch this series go here:
http://tv.blinkx.com/show/how-i-met-your-mother/a66ctQ16GJf8c04k

Trust me guys. You need- nae you MUST watch this series

The everyday booth

It's time guys. Click the link and suit up!


No comments: